Mission, Vision and Values
Mission - To contribute to the wellness of our community through the provision of quality services delivered in a compassionate and cost-effective manner.
Vision - We will be a community-oriented endoscopy center. We will directly provide endoscopy services in the ambulatory setting. In addition, we will collaborate with other providers to manage and improve the total health of our community with compassion, dedication and accountability for quality and efficiency.
Values - We Value...
- An ongoing dedication to provide high quality service throughout the organization.
- A wholistic approach to healthcare acknowledging each individual’s physical, emotional, spiritual and psychosocial needs.
- Treating every person with dignity, compassion and respect. Integrity, evidenced through honesty, fairness, sincerity and trust in all of our actions.
- An environment that empowers those giving and receiving care and services.
- The stewardship of our resources.
- The loyalty of all within our organization.
- Adaptability and collaboration, both within our organization and community.